One clear calendar month's notice in writing or a month's fees in lieu of such notice must be given before a student can be withdrawn.
Those who leave the school in May must in all cases pay the fees for the month of June.Transfer certificate is not issued until all dues of the school are settled.


Following are the points on basis of which a student can be asked to leave the School:-


  • Misbehave with staff Member as well as with classmates
  • Unsatisfied progress in academic as well as in curricular activities
  • A student who fails in the class will not be permitted to continue his/her study in the school
  • If dues are pending for longer period of time
  • Except these any one who tries to break the school rules